Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jesus in His humanity.

Our God is such an awesome God! At last I have time to write some stuff. This morning, or should I say late morning, I was reading my Bible. I've been missing out my readings lately because either I'm too tired/busy/lazy. BUT! I want to be more faithful in my readings this summer :) So back to where I was, yes, I was reading my Bible in Luke 2: 40-3:20. It's where Jesus was twelve years old and He went to Jerusalem with His parents. On the way back to Nazareth, turned out that Jesus was missing so His parents had to go back to Jerusalem and look for Him. What I was really impressed with verse 2:51a. It says, "And He went down with them and came to Nazareth, and was subject to them..." Even the Lord Jesus Himself, in His humanity, He was subject to His human parents. What a pattern we have! Even though He's divine and human, He did not despise/look down onto humanity. Even though He can just do what ever He wants as a human, He still went through a perfect human life. How awesome is our God!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment