Friday, September 16, 2011

Colossians Bible Study: He's all in all!

Short enjoyment from the Bible Study I'm in! We're getting into the book of Colossians this semester and it has been awesome. From this week's reading I enjoyed: 


In this universe, you can only either be: the Creator or the creation. Our God is the Creator and the first Creation! Rev 13:8 says that "...the Lamb who was slain from the foundation of the world." In order for the Lamb to be slain, He has to be created and exist first. So, in God's point of view, Christ is the first Creation! Our God is the Creator and the first Creation! He is the all in all! 


I'll post some more through out the semester. And yes, I'm still reading Genesis, I'll post more on my Genesis reading when I get the chance to do so.
Praise the Lord! Lord, we want to be faithful in our Bible reading, just be the Faithful One is us.

No comments:

Post a Comment