Wednesday, December 14, 2011

No Break from the Lord!



Hey all! Yes, winter break is HERE!!



Actually, I'm not sure whether I should be happy or not this winter break. This will be my last winter break as a college student, after this, I will not have one month winter breaks anymore, sadness. However, I'm glad that this semester is over though.

I am home-bound to the Far East tomorrow morning, yes in less than 7 hours. I'm not sure how often I will be on my computer because I'm going to spend my time with my family and friends, so this might be my last post for 2011.

For this winter break, I would like to pray that all of us may have an awesome break with our family and friends, get tons of sleep AND most importantly, to not have a break from the Lord. Breaks are the most vulnerable time where we can easily backslide (at least for me), get back to our old habits and stop contacting the Lord. I pray that even though we're having a break from school, we won't have a break from the Lord - keep reading the Word and the ministry, keep praying to Him and keep contacting our companions.

Have a great one y'all! I'll see y'all again next year!

MUCH GRACE TO YOU.

3 comments:

  1. Much grace to you too Pauline!! Have a wonderful trip, and keep enjoying the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must keep running without break in pursuing the Lord till lay hold of HIM~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much grace to you too Pauline! I also pray that none of us will take a break from the Lord but will instead spend more time with Him and in His Word, sharing our enjoyment with our companions. Have a great time back at home! :-)

    ReplyDelete