Thursday, July 28, 2011

Morning Time with the Lord



Today, I really enjoyed my morning time with the Lord, I get to call on His name a couple times, pray for a few minutes and read the Bible.

For a long time, often I easily got distracted with a lot of things in the morning right after I opened my eyes, for example by checking my email/texts/Facebook. Eventually, when I don't spend at least one minute with the Lord in the morning on my own before I do anything else, my day just go downhill there on. Yes, in my experience, when I don't call on the Lord in the morning, the rest of the day I will be either mad or just emotional. (yes, I am a pretty emotional person and I feel sorry to my sister that lives with me.)

I feel just by calling on His name in the morning really makes a big difference in my day. I learned from one of the older ones in Christian Students on Campus that 1-2 minutes every morning is enough.  If you have more time, it's even better to sit, pray and also read some portion of the Bible every day. Even though you may feel that it doesn't really affect your day directly, but when you look back after a couple months doing so, you'll definitely see the difference in your daily life.

Try it yourself and tell me about your experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment